Following are the list of Courses:
3.Translation of Holy Quran
4.English Language Course
5.Urdu Language Course
Nazra-e-Quran / Hifz-e-Quran
Nazra is to read the Holy Quran verbally, without translation and Hifz is the memorization of the Holy Quran by heart. Hifz course is particularly designed for those who have already completed Nazra-e-Quran, but you may take this course depending upon the student’s capability. These courses include:
- Pronunciation of Arabic letters correctly, i.e. from their proper origin (Makharij).
- Quran lessons (Quran recitation with the rules of Tajweed).
- Training of five time Prayers (Azaan, Name and timings of prayers, Fard, Wajib, Sunnat and Nafal payers).
- Method of Jumuah, Funeral and Eid Prayers.
- Taharah, Wudhu, Ghusal.
- Memorization of six Kalemas, Imaan-e-Mufassil & Mujmal, Ayah-tul-Kursi, Dua-e-Qunoot, various masnoon
Duas and small Surahs.
- Basic Aqaa'id (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy prophets, Qiyamah, Jannat, Jahannam).
- Islamic History, Sunnah, Manners, Islamic months, Fasting, Halal & Haram etc.Translation of Holy Quran
It is to read the Holy Quran through meanings and word to word translation into Urdu.
- Translation of Holy Quran in Urdu.
- Memorization of various Duas and Surahs.
- Basic Aqaa'id, Fiqh, Islamic History, Sunnah, Etiquettes, Halal & Haram etc.
English Language course
It is to learn the Basics and fundamentals of English Language so as to become capable of speaking, reading and understanding the English Language.
Urdu Language Course
It is to learn the Basics and fundamentals of Urdu Language so as to become capable of speaking, reading, and understanding the Urdu Language.
- Basic Urdu Qaida